Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offcial Alex Chats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maj. Crash
Admin
Maj. Crash

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Offcial Alex Chats   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 am

All Alex Chats will be commented in this post. If they are found anywhere besides in here then they will be deleted!

~Samtrat~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://firstid.darkbb.com
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex Chats / Bros Before Hoes   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:31 am

1) Bros before hoes. The bond between two men is stronger than that between a man and a woman because on an average, men are stronger than women. That’s just science.

2) A bro is always entitled to do something stupid as long as the rest of his bros are all doing it. For example... If only one Spanish dude were to run down the street in front of a bunch of angry bulls, people would have been like "Dude, come on!!". The license to be stupid is why we have bros in the first place.

3) If a bro gets a dog, it must be atleast as tall as his knee when full grown. Corollary to this states, naming a lap-dog after a pro-wrestler or a character from a Steve McLain movie does not absolve a bro from this article.

4) A bro never divulges the existence of the bro code to a woman. It is a sacred document not to be shared with chicks for any reason.

NOTE: If you are a woman reading this, first let me apologize: it was never my intention for this book to contain so much math. Second, I urge you to look at this document for what it is a piece of fiction meant to entertain a broad audience through the prism of stereotypical gender differences. I mean, sometimes it really is like we're from different planets! Clearly, no real person would actually believe or adhere to the vulgar rules contained within.* Those boots are adorable, b-t-dub.

5) Whether he cares about sports or not, a bro cares about sports.

6) A bro shall not lollygag if he must get naked in front of other bros in a gym locker room. Corollary to this states, if a bro gets naked in the locker room, all other bros shall pretend that nothing out of the ordinary is happening while at the same time immediately averting their eyes. When in doubt, remember the old adage. If your towel drops to the ground, so should your eyes.

7) A bro never sends a greeting card to another bro. There are no sentiments between two bros that cannot be articulated through the convenience and emotional distance of electronic mail.

Cool A bro never admits he can’t drive stick even after an accident.

9) Should a bro lose a body part due to an accident or illness, his fellow bros will not make lame jokes such as "Gimme three" or "Wow!! Quitting your job like that really took a lot of ball!!" It’s still a hi-five and that bro still has a lot of balls, metaphorically speaking of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex Chats / Red vs Blue Animated Full Story   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 am

Inside a base filled with hordes of Covenant soldiers, Church, Simmons, and Grif have located Sarge and Tex within one of the higher floors of the building. Their choices are to either go through room by room or up a large shaft, both of which contain large amounts of enemies; Grif suggests they just leave, but is ignored. While Simmons and Church devise a way to navigate the stronghold quickly, Grif accidentally opens a door which releases a swarm of Grunts who lock the three soldiers into a firefight. Using a map and a modified shell from a rocket launcher, Church ties himself to a rocket shell and Simmons propels him through the shaft. The Grunts attack Grif and Simmons, causing Church to swerve out of control, catching the attention of some Jackals, before finally bursting through the roof of the base and into the air.
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex Chats / All About Alex   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 am

Hey its Alex!

I like sports history & games. Also TF2 is one of my favorite games. I love the "Sandman" Batter up lol. Im young to play rated M games but my parents let me play them. My nickname is ZΏΜβЇΞ РШПΣЃ ︻气デ because I kick serious zombie butt.
Also I dont screw around im serious im not like Chuck Norris just punching babie falcons all day lol. I've been to hell its not great.

If you play any games that I play u can add me idc I accept random freinds. Also if you dont like young kids playing rated M & t games dont add me. I pwn allot on css or tf2. Also if you have any questions that you need answered I can answer them because im kind of like an "idea guy" to some people. I will slaughter you at Zombie Games, all I need is a chainsaw & a bro fist xD btw im "Captain" in the 1st Infantry Division aka "The Big Red One" if you are alone in a server ask me too join because im bored allot too. Im online allot because I like games but im not a NERD. If you call me a nerd I will **** you so darn hard u will die! I love gatorade & energy drinks but I get to wild then lol. Thats what she said. Need any help on games too I will help u.

I can mostly help u with anything. Mapping, games, levels, reading, sports. I have 9 cats. Its like a furry fantasy land in my house lol. I pwn lots of zombies.

I love world of warcraft so much im horde & I travel & battle im so legendary your Sister will fall in love with me im just kidding but I am pro at it. That game rules so darn much! My PS3 name is jaskilar462 add me on there. Also my email is info that im not allowed to tell you hehe lolz. I'm the 1st Captain of the 1st Infantry Division. I am also the Leader of Shadow Gamers and The Legends from Hell. I'm a big fan of Hoes & Pwners, Server on Counter-Strike, and also I like Bigs House of Pain, another Counter-Strike Server. Oh and I will slaughter you at Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Team Fortess, Etc...

Well besides all this gaming crap I play Soccer, Baseball, and Basketball also I read about History & other stuff. I also love movies & stuff like that. Also I love swimming. At the waterpark NRH2,O!

Hobbies: Sports, Games, Reading, Other stuff that you should'nt know about hehehehehehehehe. Im a pro at gaming I will slaughter all man kind. Muhahahhahahaa. -kills ur mum- just kidding. Im not evil im nice.

Theres links to some of my Favorite, URL's below be sure to check e'm out one is my freinds website forums!

Also dont accept free games links. There hacks! This is your 1st Warning! I am really serious too!! Dont do it ok..
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex and the Jacknife Cronicles: Chapter 1, Spoiled Plans   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 am

Alex was a CIA agent in Washington DC, he was back in the old days but those days were dangerouser than theese days do you remember Vietnam 9/11? Well if you do thats as worst as this story. Alex was on a mission to kill a bad guy located in Seattle in a Apartment he sold drugs and murdered woman he was Alex's worst enemmy not just because he was strong and bad but he killed Alexs mother when he was 5 after that Alex wandered the streets alone he was now 29 and was out for revenge. From age to age more pain ached through Alexander's memories jacknive was out for him he was'nt called jacknive for nothing he stabbed alex in the back before but Alex lived Jacknive was close by to where Alex was. 1st Platoon flanked Jacknive but soon they were all dead no one knows how he just walks while they just fall and die. Unfortunatly Alex does know why its just a holograph of Jack he was behind them stabbing them while he was invisible with his supercoat, but Alex soon got closer he flanked him but Jack knocked him out.. Soon Alex woked up while "Sam" his freind also known as Samtrat was defending him from a group of Centaurs that Jack sommoned even if its a fairytale creature he has powers. One big centaur came up and knocked down same soon Alex got up and Stabbed the Centaur and fought the others Are you crazy?? said Sam No said Alex as he fought the centaurs but soon jackknive was nearby and sommoned a herd of them. Sam and Alex ran like crazy.. jacknive throws bolts of lightning at them with is powers while Alex and Sam ran like hell. Crap! said Jacknive man I hate them spoiling my plays to execut Barack Obama! After the herd of Centaurs got hit by a huge bus of the elderly Sam and Alex hang out at the bar and got drunk... drunken
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex and the Jacknife Cronicles: Chapter 2, Bob's Big Bar - JKC Short   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 am

Alex and Sam were just hanging out in the bar chatting away like bunny wabbits in a wheelbarel on the highway of Colorado while to hot girls where well lets skip that part its a little not appropriate lets just say there gay and ****ing eachother up the butt. So alex and sam were in the bar chatting away like bunny wabbits while big buff biker gang dudes come in and star a bar fight Sam smashed a beer bottle on Alexs head while the biker gang start shooting there Guns and howl in the bar they were not fighting they were doing a "Gay Howling song + GUN SHOOTING PUPPIES" then sam gets punched in the balls by Alex for smashing a beer bottle on Alexs head then the Bartender Bob kicked them out and they were so pissed off that they slept in the parking lot. Mad
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex and the Jacknife Cronicles: Bonus Features   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 am

Charachters: geek Alex, farao Sam, Neutral Cade, I love you Krista, Evil or Very Mad Bob, Shocked Biker Gang, I love you Krista 2, I love you Katie, Cool Freeman, elephant Charlie aka Evil rotten banana man, pirat Dexter

Description of the Story: Alex and his girlfreind Krista and Sam and dwayne and katie all are in a modern world in the normal times but it was all normal till Jackknive showed up he was a murderer a killer a Nemesis.

Location: Washington DC, Virginia, Michigan, HL2 City 17 in Part 2 of Jack Knive Cronicles Movie Topic.

Actors: Alex, Sam, Katie (Maybe)

Alex and the Jacknife Cronicles: Blood Gulch Invasion coming this 2010!

Last edited by Cpt. A. Sabatino »1st ID« on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bonus features now included to make Alex's Stories awsomer!)
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex and the Jacknife Cronicles: Chapter 3, The Gang All Rolls In!   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:21 am

After Sam and Alex got kicked out of Bob's Bar, they met up with the rest of the Gang down by the Police Station. When Sam and Alex got to the Police Station the station was busted! Apparently Jack must of been here thought Sam and Alex thought the Same. Hey Alex Hey Sam you go first said Sam Ok Jack must of been here said Alex. Hey thats what I was gonna say to do you read minds? Maybe said Alex acting all like darn smartypants. Then they saw a wounded police man crawl out of one of the Police Stations rooms and they gasped. There over by the President said the Wounded Officer. Alex and Sam went to the White House and Sam was shot. Sam screamed Alex. Alex turned around and saw Jack with a rusty old shotgun but he had new armor and more powers! He shot Alex and carried Sam and Alex's dead bodies to the dumpster. This all ends here says Jack. Then Jack was knocked out my Sam's girlfreind krista. And Krista was by Alex's girlfreind Krista 2, somtimes they got mixed up with names but they always seemed to find eachother. But more trouble came "Agent Dexter" a agent that petrade his Squad Leader Sgt. Wilson was behind the 2 girls and he was working for Jack usally. Behind you screamed Sam! Dexter gasped. Hes on our side now said Krista #1. Oh said Sam. Sam grabbed Alex and alex woke up and said "What the Hell Happened?" Oh frick Dexter screeched Alex. Then Sam knocked out Alex and set him on a chair in there Apartment room he tied Alexs hands on the back. Then woke him up AHHH its dexter screamed Alex its ok said Sam. Oh said Alex. Wait why am I tied up you BUB!
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex and the Jacknife Cronicles: Season 1-2   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:44 am

Alex was a CIA agent in Washington DC, he was back in the old days but those days were dangerouser than theese days do you remember Vietnam 9/11? Well if you do thats as worst as this story. Alex was on a mission to kill a bad guy located in Seattle in a Apartment he sold drugs and murdered woman he was Alex's worst enemmy not just because he was strong and bad but he killed Alexs mother when he was 5 after that Alex wandered the streets alone he was now 29 and was out for revenge. From age to age more pain ached through Alexander's memories jacknive was out for him he was'nt called jacknive for nothing he stabbed alex in the back before but Alex lived Jacknive was close by to where Alex was. 1st Platoon flanked Jacknive but soon they were all dead no one knows how he just walks while they just fall and die. Unfortunatly Alex does know why its just a holograph of Jack he was behind them stabbing them while he was invisible with his supercoat, but Alex soon got closer he flanked him but Jack knocked him out.. Soon Alex woked up while "Sam" his freind also known as Samtrat was defending him from a group of Centaurs that Jack sommoned even if its a fairytale creature he has powers. One big centaur came up and knocked down same soon Alex got up and Stabbed the Centaur and fought the others Are you crazy?? said Sam No said Alex as he fought the centaurs but soon jackknive was nearby and sommoned a herd of them. Sam and Alex ran like crazy.. jacknive throws bolts of lightning at them with is powers while Alex and Sam ran like hell. Crap! said Jacknive man I hate them spoiling my plays to execut Barack Obama! After the herd of Centaurs got hit by a huge bus of the elderly Sam and Alex hang out at the bar and got drunk...

Alex and Sam were just hanging out in the bar chatting away like bunny wabbits in a wheelbarel on the highway of Colorado while to hot girls where well lets skip that part its a little not appropriate lets just say there gay and ****ing eachother up the butt. So alex and sam were in the bar chatting away like bunny wabbits while big buff biker gang dudes come in and star a bar fight Sam smashed a beer bottle on Alexs head while the biker gang start shooting there Guns and howl in the bar they were not fighting they were doing a "Gay Howling song + GUN SHOOTING PUPPIES" then sam gets punched in the balls by Alex for smashing a beer bottle on Alexs head then the Bartender Bob kicked them out and they were so pissed off that they slept in the parking lot.

After Sam and Alex got kicked out of Bob's Bar, they met up with the rest of the Gang down by the Police Station. When Sam and Alex got to the Police Station the station was busted! Apparently Jack must of been here thought Sam and Alex thought the Same. Hey Alex Hey Sam you go first said Sam Ok Jack must of been here said Alex. Hey thats what I was gonna say to do you read minds? Maybe said Alex acting all like darn smartypants. Then they saw a wounded police man crawl out of one of the Police Stations rooms and they gasped. There over by the President said the Wounded Officer. Alex and Sam went to the White House and Sam was shot. Sam screamed Alex. Alex turned around and saw Jack with a rusty old shotgun but he had new armor and more powers! He shot Alex and carried Sam and Alex's dead bodies to the dumpster. This all ends here says Jack. Then Jack was knocked out my Sam's girlfreind krista. And Krista was by Alex's girlfreind Krista 2, somtimes they got mixed up with names but they always seemed to find eachother. But more trouble came "Agent Dexter" a agent that petrade his Squad Leader Sgt. Wilson was behind the 2 girls and he was working for Jack usally. Behind you screamed Sam! Dexter gasped. Hes on our side now said Krista #1. Oh said Sam. Sam grabbed Alex and alex woke up and said "What the Hell Happened?" Oh frick Dexter screeched Alex. Then Sam knocked out Alex and set him on a chair in there Apartment room he tied Alexs hands on the back. Then woke him up AHHH its dexter screamed Alex its ok said Sam. Oh said Alex. Wait why am I tied up you BUB!
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Alex and Freinds: Episode 1   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:15 am

Alex and Freinds where the fun never ends so read our stuff now or your going down to hell while I sing jingle bells. lol!

Alex: Hey you chubby bottledrinking bottledrinking bubblebuts! Evil or Very Mad

Alex: Tonight we are gonna play a Game! What a Face

Sam: Ewww ewww ew! Is it gonna be yahtzee?? Huh huh? No

Alex: No its gonna be even better, its called Playing with Guns! affraid

*Alex pulls out gun from his pocket* silent

Sam: Holy crap did'nt see that coming. affraid

*Alex shoots like a crazy girl running from a hobo with a spoon* Laughing

*Alex's Mom walks in* queen

Alexs Mom: What the hell are you doing in her you fraggots! Twisted Evil

Alex: Uhh.. were playing Candy Land! Suspect

*Sam is bleeding* affraid

Alex's Mom: OMG, Sam honey you alright. No

*Sam falls to the ground and his head rolls on the floor OFF!* affraid

Alexs Mom: Darn. Thats the 5th time the cops are gonna show up this week! Embarassed

Alexs Mom: Well im gonna go get drunk with my Sister cya. Twisted Evil

*Army busts in and ties up Alex and his Mom* affraid

Well I hope you liked that Episode.. No

To the Topic of the Week "Gay" pale

Well gay is kinda uhh how to I explain this well uhh look below its a Song to it. lol!

G is for Good Exclamation

A is for Awsome Exclamation

Y is for Yummy Exclamation

There now bye you Lady Gaga loving Women! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offcial Alex Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offcial Alex Chats   Offcial Alex Chats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offcial Alex Chats
Page 1 of 1