Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!" Empty
PostSubject: Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!"   Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 am

LTC. Samtrat
Profile _

Lieutenent Colenel of the 1st Infantry Division and The Squad Leader of Alpha Squad!

Sam
United States
.●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
♛ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♛
♛ _____╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗_________ ♛
♛ _____║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣_________ ♛
♛ _____╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝_________ ♛
♛ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♛
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

"Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland."- Columbus

Hey, my names Samtrat, but most call me Sam. The Steam games that I play the most are CSS and Mount and Blade: Warband. The only game that I play a bunch out of Steam is World of Warcraft. I have a lvl 29 Draenei Paladin named Odix. If you want to add me go ahead I accept most people as long as their not asking for gold or anything. But enough of Warcraft, Ima talk about some other stuff you probably don't care about...

I like reading books, as long as I get to choose which book i'm reading. A few of my favorite book series's are the Genghis series, Percy Jackson series, and the Discworld series. I LOVE watching movies and my favorite genre is probably comedy. A few movies that I like are The Hangover, and as you can tell from my quote, Zombieland.

When i'm not on Steam, i'm usually hanging out with my friends Relcusis Black and Evil Rotten Banana Man (Yes, I know them in real life). We usually play COD or watch Futurama lol.

I've got a bunch of groups that i'm really close with on Steam. I'm the founder of the 1st ID and Anubis's Warriors. Both of them are fun groups and I suggest you check them out. Also my friend Reclusis Black owns this group call Fans of Two Kinds, which is for people that like the web comic 2kinds. Also my friend Alex owns a group called Shadow and Darkness Gaming which has a bunch of members. Also i'm only in one clan, and thats the 1st ID.

Well thats about it! Links are below!

Anubis's Warriors
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872
Maj. Crash
Admin
Maj. Crash

PostSubject: Re: Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!"   Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 am

Yes, yes. I am the "Great Gamer" lol
Back to top Go down
https://firstid.darkbb.com
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

PostSubject: Checkout Alex Chats 1!   Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 am

Alex Chats is a topic series where I chat and tell jokes and funny or scary stories rate it too! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!"   Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam Info about our Great Gamer "Sam Greenwood!"
Page 1 of 1