Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st ID Zombie Hunters RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maj. Crash
Admin
Maj. Crash

1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Empty
PostSubject: 1st ID Zombie Hunters RP   1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 am

Hey guys! Just thought I would start up a role playing area for the forums. I'll start out the first RP with a 1st ID Zombie Hunters RP. You can only control your own characters. For example, If I have my person in a fight with zombies, you can't take control of my person. Please also post your title as 1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Part ___ (Whatever the number of your post is). Anyone can add to the story! Hope you guys enjoy! Very Happy

Last edited by LTC. Samtrat on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firstid.darkbb.com
Maj. Crash
Admin
Maj. Crash

PostSubject: 1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Part 1   1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:28 am

LTC. Sam Greenwood of the 1st Infantry Division was on a recon mission in a abandoned town in Brazil, South America, when suddenly he heard deep moaning coming from a small house. "I should check it out," said Sam. He moved in, and slowly opened the door to the house. A horrible creaking noise came from the door, and in response, louder moaning. Sam tried to switch on some lights, but there was no power. He switched on his flashlight and searched for the source of the moaning. The moaning seemed to be coming from upstairs, so he slowly moved up. Every step he took the floorboards creaked, and whatever was moaning seemed to not like it. Once he got to the top of the stairs, he located the room that the mysterious moaning was coming from, and opened the door. What he found he would never be able to erase from his mind. Blood was all over the floor and two dead bodies lay on the ground. On a small bed, was the source of the moaning. A young male, from the looks of it. The bodies were most likely his parents. "What has happened here?" Sam said to the boy. The boy looked up at him, and Sam knew that this was no human. He looked like some sort of undead creature. The boy suddenly leaped from the bed and charged Sam. "Hold you ground!" Yelled Sam, but this thing either couldn't understand him or just didn't care. Sam had no choice but to shoot it dead. After making sure it was dead, Sam inspected the body. Blood was all over the creature, but he couldn't tell if it was his from the other bodies. He took a picture of the body with his PDA and took a blood sample. Upon leaving the house, he heard more of the moaning the creature had been making. He quickly took his PDA and put out a distress signal. "This is Lieutenant Colonel Sam Greenwood of the 1st Infantry Division! If you get this message please send backup immediately to my coordinates! There are multiple hostiles in the area!" Yelled Sam. Suddenly, more of the undead creatures started moving out of the houses. It looked like there was about 50 of them in total. "SEND BACKUP IMMEDIATELY!"
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

PostSubject: 1st ID Zombie Hunters Roleplay: Chapter 1, Part 2   1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 am

No one came after he called but soon a rescue chopper flew near by but was full of Hostile Undead they've taken over everywhere in the deserted horrifying town. I need backup Sam yelled into his PDA. And finally somone answered but they were not close he saw the chopper 1 block away Alex a young brave soldier was in it and was firing his M1 Garand at the zombies 1 mag empty 28 kills. Also there was another person in the Rescue Chopper it was Maj. C. Watson he was equipped with a BAR and was driving the chopper towards Sam. Sam ran up the stairs of the old abandoned house and he opened the door of a room and saw a swarm of undead creatures and they chased him but the chopper was near but soon it was'nt near Sam because the creatures chased Sam 1 block straight but he ran back and there were even more undead that were hatching out of green rotting shells of eggs! The chopper crashed and Cade was dead but soon they could get a defib unit and bring him back to life. But soon a 2nd chopper came.

Last edited by ¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »1st ID« on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : To Make Part 2 Longer than it used to Be.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872
Maj. Crash
Admin
Maj. Crash

PostSubject: 1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Part 3   1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:47 am

"Oh shit!" Screamed Lieutenant Colonel Sam Greenwood. The zombies had diverted their attention to his rescue chopper. The soldiers were not trained in fighting what Sam believed were zombies. The soldiers were easily outnumbered, and soon, they were all laying dead in the streets. All except for one brave soldier, who he recognized as Captain Alex Sabatino. He fought hard, but he knew that he would be killed if he didn't do something fast. He took out one of his frag gernades and through it into the group of zombies. Sam couldn't help but smiling as all the zombie parts flew in the air. He and Alex quickly took out the rest of the zombies, and while Alex watched the street for more zombies, Sam got onto his PDA and sent out a request for a pickup. They waited for about an hour, and finally, they saw another chopper approach the area. They got on, and watched as the town below them faded away.
Back to top Go down
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

PostSubject: 1st ID Zombie Hunters Roleplay: Chapter 2, Part 1   1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 am

When the chopper arrived to get Sam and Alex they got on and flew back to a secret military base where soldiers trained and lived when they got there they realized it was way different than it used to be like the Breach Alarm was on and undead creeped through the rooms of the Base. Oh no said Sam Not more of those wretched creatures said the Pilot Well atleast we can maybe find a defib unit to bring cade back to life said Alex acting idiotic like always in the Afternoon. Sam and Alex got off the chopper and gave the pilot a Thompson SMG so they could hunt and kill the undead the 3 of them went inside the base and then the doors shut behind them zombies were apparently smarter than they thought and they closed the doors and locked them in. Sam and Alex and the Pilot dude were trapped and they tryed opening it but then they heard running.. and a horde of zombies were running to get them Oh crap oh crap oh crap said Sam were so screwed said the Pilot who stabbed himself as sacrafice to us. I'll hold them off while you breach the wall in the corner said Alex. Ok said Sam who was now planting the C4 on the wall of the Military Base and soon he blew the wall up and him and Alex ran like hell they saw even more zombies even one with huge big muscles Oh frick said Alex staring at the fowl beast. Don't worry said sam I got a C4 that I can put in his pants I just need a distraction. Ok I'll let him chase me and then I will back up in the corner and you can sneak up and put the C4 in his pants said Alex. Ok said Sam. Alex ran from the big fowl beast and backed up in the corner but then Sam put the C4 in the pants and the beast went BOOM BOOM. Nice plan alex it actually worked not like your other dum plans years ago against the germans said Sam. No problem said Alex im full of ideas like that one. Soon sam yelled into his radio for airsupport to stop the horde of creatures after they got out of the strike zone where the jets would come. Jets scrammed across the sky and bombed the zombies. We can call thoose Zombombs said Alex. Sam laughed and they also got a bonus a rescue chopper to. Wow! said Sam how did they know we needed a rescue? I dont know said Alex getting a defib from the Military Base and cades dead body in the old chopper he soon revived cade and they got in the chopper and headed to the finest military base in mankind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st ID Zombie Hunters RP   1st ID Zombie Hunters RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st ID Zombie Hunters RP
Page 1 of 1