Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories"

Go down 

Rate this Topic
1. Thumbs Up.
Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_lcap50%Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
2. One of My Favorites.
Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_lcap0%Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Not Good.
Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_lcap0%Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. I dont know.
Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_lcap50%Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Empty
PostSubject: Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories"   Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 am

Hey OMG ITS CHRISTMAS!!! santa just kidding but I wish it was christmas because I want blackops god darnitt also today I returned the movie "people have pants" to the movie store then I went horsebackriding with a super model im one sick LIER XD why dont bombs just come to blow me the frick up?? bom bom bom bom ahhhh BOMBS!! im gonna die wait I know who is doing this its JUSTIN BEIBER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Justin beiber says Hey all my hot pretty ladies and in pretty ladies I mean the five year olds that listen to my music im here with my BUDDIE big mike ***FAVORITE THIS FOR BIG MIKE LOL!!! Very Happy **** and we have something very important to talk about and that is SUPER MARIO babies!

thumps up for bike mike and horseback riding super model xD Rolling Eyes

jocolor Not much of a DOD:S person then join our Zombie Huntas noobs now!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stIDZombieHunters

Basketball TIP: Dont be on british kingdom gaurds even if they just stand still or they will go after u

ALEX PEES ON GAURD

Alex says: AHHH THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH RUNN!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872

Alex Chats 2 "Funny Jokes and Stories"
Page 1 of 1