Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Chats 6 / Boosting "How to Get 10 Prestige fast in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«
Admin
¤ÐV8¤™ ๖ۣۜAlex »Co-Ldr«

Alex Chats 6 /  Boosting "How to Get 10 Prestige fast in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2" Empty
PostSubject: Alex Chats 6 / Boosting "How to Get 10 Prestige fast in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2"   Alex Chats 6 /  Boosting "How to Get 10 Prestige fast in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 am

Ok this is a cheat I dont do it but lots of people on MW2 do its called boosting.

Ok you tell your freinds that you found a way to get to 10th Prestige fast and you cheat by doing it. So you make a private match then you and your freinds get allot of points by taking turns shooting eachother in the head. Its a cheat but its really gay so thats how they do it so if you see somone in MW2 who is 10th Prestige they did'nt earn it probally they cheated and whats fun just taking turns shooting each other in the head when you can actually Play the Game the right way. And If I catch one of you cheating im gonna report you to Samtrat and get you kicked the F out of this DARN FORUM so DONT DO IT ITS WRONG!

I boosted Embarassed

Just kidding lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/8174219872

Alex Chats 6 / Boosting "How to Get 10 Prestige fast in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2"
Page 1 of 1